John & Fiona Anderson
Knockaloe Beg Farm
Isle of Man
(for Satnavs, please use google maps and search Knockaloe Beg Farm; do not use the postcode)
Telephone or text Fiona’s mobile:
Please check our availability (follow the link on the relevant accommodation page) before sending an enquiry.
Terms and Conditions
- We will keep all booking forms for 6 years after guests stay, so we can check if necessary for tax purposes.
- After the year of visiting, they will be in a locked cupboard, in the year of visiting they will be in the office, which is locked when we are out.
- We will delete email enquiries every 2 months.
- Our website manager (Chris Littler) will delete all email enquiries from his computer after 2 months.
- We will delete booking emails after 6 years.
- There is an opt in box on the website contact form and on our booking forms.
- There will be an unsubscribe button on all generic emails.
- We will never share any guests details with a third party.
- All office computers with data on are password protected.
- All staff that have access to guest’s data will be fully trained in security.
- If any guests would like to see the data we keep they are welcome to ask.
- All credit and debit card details automatically delete after a guest’s visit, from the online PMS (our booking system).
In the event of cancellation, your initial deposit is non-returnable.
You will also be liable to pay the balance due for all cancellations that occur any later than 8 weeks prior to the arrival date, if we cannot re-let the dates you have booked. If we can re-let the rooms for some, or all of your stay, we will give you that portion of your booking back.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellations, illness and delays.
We are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event that we are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.