John & Fiona Anderson
Knockaloe Beg Farm
Isle of Man
(for Satnavs, please use google maps and search Knockaloe Beg Farm; do not use the postcode)
Telephone or text Fiona’s mobile:
Please check our availability (follow the link on the relevant accommodation page) before sending an enquiry.
- We will keep all booking forms for 6 years after guests stay, so we can check if necessary for tax purposes.
- After the year of visiting, they will be in a locked cupboard, in the year of visiting they will be in the office, which is locked when we are out.
- We will delete email enquiries every 2 months.
- Our website manager (Chris Littler) will delete all email enquiries from his computer after 2 months.
- We will delete booking emails after 6 years.
- There is an opt in box on the website contact form and on our booking forms.
- There will be an unsubscribe button on all generic emails.
- We will never share any guests details with a third party.
- All office computers with data on are password protected.
- All staff that have access to guest’s data will be fully trained in security.
- If any guests would like to see the data we keep they are welcome to ask.
- All credit and debit card details automatically delete after a guest’s visit, from the online PMS (our booking system).