Facilities – available to all overnight guests
NOW OPEN! Outdoor leisure suite with BBQ hut, hot tub, and sauna.
Open 10am to 10pm daily.
COSTS (excluding 20% VAT):
- Residents – £95 per day/evening for all of the suite.
- Non-residents – £195 per day/evening.
- Reduction of £15 if you are not using the sauna.
- Reduction of £20 if you are not using the hot tub.
- Extra logs – £5 per bag after the initial supply of one full box.
- Charcoal – £5 per bag or bring your own.
- BBQ food can be arranged – ask for packages.
- Towels – £3 each if you need to hire one.
- Robes – £3 each if you need to hire one.
Feed the Animals
Take an active part in the life of the farm and help feed the animals (8-9am daily).
Explore the farm grounds and the hills above with map in hand!
We have had the farm professionally mapped and permanent orienteering courses set up.
Free maps available for overnight guests. Varying course lengths and difficulty.
Farmer’s Rest Cafe
The cafe will be open during the Open Farm sessions for the enjoyment of all guests.
On occasion we can offer accommodation in return for work on the farm. Please contact us to discuss the options.