The Byre self-catering for 3-4 people at Knockaloe Beg Farm
The Byre at a glance
- Four star Gold award self-catering
- Double/twin bedroom, and single/twin bedroom
- Sheltered private garden
- Fully accessible bathroom
- Kitchen/living room with wood-burning stove
- Views to Peel Hill
Gold Green Tourism Award
The accommodation in detail
The Byre has a fully accessible bathroom next to the second bedroom which can be a single or twin room (or we can push the two beds together and add a double duvet)…
…and an en-suite bedroom with a zip and link bed which can be made up as a double or twin room.
The cottage has a lovely kitchen/living room with a vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove with views to the hills behind the house.
Prices range from £500 to £740 during the year, plus electricity and gas.
*We now accept dogs in The Byre, subject to the following conditions:
- Cost is £25 for one small, well behaved dog
- Always to be kept on the lead while on the farm
- Not allowed on any furniture or in Byre bedrooms
- Not to be left alone in the house at any time.
Need space for more than four people? Try the Stables, which sleeps up to six